Friday, July 10, 2009

Just Shoot Me

My 18-month old & 2-month old had shots today. Yuck!! I'm not sure which is worse, watching the unsuspecting baby get stuck for the very first time or watching the very aware big boy take his round of pricks. For me, both events were torture. but my boys were tough! We were proud of both of them. Of course, they immediately let us know they were not happy, then they were over it. Way to go, little men!





Both boys are healthy & growing like weeds. Thank You, Lord! Our pediatrician said they were "perfect". That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!! *Wink*

1 comment:

Family American Style. said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There’s a new game on Wednesday's its....What would your children say? Wednesday. You can see the details by going to the link on my home page that says, What would your children say? Wednesday. I hope you can join in the fun