Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friday Recap

The sweet women at my church gave me an Olive Garden giftcard for my birthday a few weeks ago. We really enjoyed using it yesterday! We went to the closest OG & it was closed due to an electrical fire so we drove about 6 more miles to their next location. Chuck C. & I had my OG favorite - soup, salad, & breadsticks. I was a little concerned about the salad upsetting Tater's tummy since he's nursing, but he's not had any issues. Somebody else thoroughly enjoyed his cheese ravioli!





















After lunch we did some grocery shopping at Publix. One of the employees was walking around with a tray of sample drinks. He offered some to us, but I turned up my nose when he said it was raspberry lemonade. I do not like raspberry at all! However, I rethought it & decided to at least try it. It was so good! We bought a bottle.

Have you tried any of the "Simply..." products?? We love the lemonade & now we are fans of the raspberry lemonade, too.

Well, I'm off to make potato salad & heat up some baked beans for our church cookout this afternoon. Hope your Saturday is whatever you want it to be!!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Well that was so sweet to give ya that OG card...that place is one of my favorites :)

We've tried the Simply Orange juice and love it too!