My groom loves the fall, I love the outdoors, & we're both as country as the day is long, so we had an outdoor wedding in November with bales of hay in the background. HA!
This next pic was obviously taken at our reception. I'm posting it so that you can get a glimpse of the back of my dress. It was the prettiest part!

My husband & I were just noticing (how could we not notice?)how much thinner those newlyweds are than the couple that stands here 5 years & 2 kids later!
Visit Kelly to see all kinds of beautiful dresses from all kinds of weddings, BIG & small!
4 comments:
i so know what you mean about the thinner versions of ourselves... somewhow love and marriage (happiness) do that to people!
Ha! I told my husband today that we were showing Wedding Dresses at Kellys Korner and he said, Oh crap! You can't fit in yours!
I love simple wedding dresses. You're completely right. People spend too much time on the wedding and not enough on the marriage. I see it almost every weekend because I photograph weddings.
You dress was very beautiful.
That back really is amazing
Beautiful! Love what you said about weddings and marriages...so, so true :)
Post a Comment