MAKING HOME one sweet mess at a time
Melissa is my choice as well! I was so excited to see Debbie voted off! She drove me crazy and made me nauseous!Great minds do think a like!
I am, too! I would love to watch her and learn some things. I've learned several things already just from the competition. She has some good tips. And she is so likeable!
ME TOO. And not just because her name is Melissa, she is from Texas and has 4 little kids - like moi. Altho that doesn't hurt!!
I'm so proud that she represents moms! I love the things that she says when they ask her why she should have her own FN show."I've outcooked 6 chefs.""I have instant credibility with...moms...& I've cooked with the best of them (as she motions toward Debbie & Jeffrey)."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Melissa is my choice as well! I was so excited to see Debbie voted off! She drove me crazy and made me nauseous!
Great minds do think a like!
I am, too! I would love to watch her and learn some things. I've learned several things already just from the competition. She has some good tips. And she is so likeable!
ME TOO. And not just because her name is Melissa, she is from Texas and has 4 little kids - like moi. Altho that doesn't hurt!!
I'm so proud that she represents moms! I love the things that she says when they ask her why she should have her own FN show.
"I've outcooked 6 chefs."
"I have instant credibility with...moms...& I've cooked with the best of them (as she motions toward Debbie & Jeffrey)."
Post a Comment