
eli

cj

As the world looks upon me as I struggle along
They say I have nothing, but they are so wrong
In my heart I'm rejoicing, and how I wish they could see
Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on me
There's a roof up above me; I've a good place to sleep
There's food on my table and shoes on my feet
You gave me Your love, Lord, and a fine family
Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on me
I know I'm not wealthy and these clothes are not new
And I don't have much money, but Lord, I have You
And to me that's all that matters tho' the world may not see
Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on me
2 comments:
I love this song! My momma and I used to do a duet to it at our little country church! Such great memories!
Oh my! Your boys have gorgeous eyes!! Love the lyrics too :}
Post a Comment