If you have pre-school age children & live in a participating county, you can register at Dolly's Imagination Library & your children will get a new, age-appropriate book every month until they're 5 years old. How neat is that??
Do I live under a rock? Did y'all already know about this?
If this is news to you like it was to me a couple of months ago, please check it out!
Oh, and if your county is not participating, try registering with the grandparents' address. Our address did not work so my MIL gets our boys' books.
I'm curious to know if some of you have signed up for this, so please let me know!
2 comments:
I didn't know about it but my girls are way too old anyway. On the other hand, it may get them to read....
That is so awesome Tonya. I SO WISH it was availible in my area. I tried our zip code along with all the g-parents. Oh well. What a wonderful thing...and HILARIOUS title to your post!
Post a Comment