Friday, July 18, 2008

Chapter 1: I Am Your Beauty/Lesson 1: Just In Time





I am just getting started in a Bible Study written by

Lisa, The Preacher's Wife.








1. Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes. What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? First of all, my own walk with Him would suffer because of disobedience. I believe God uses me to bridge gaps between people who might not otherwise connect. Maybe there would be a lack of relationship between some women if I don't walk in obedience.

2. Can you honestly describe yourself as a woman with a 'yes' in her spirit? I want to be able to say 'yes' in answer to that question, but I'm not there right now. If not, what keeps you from this? My lack of faith because of distance that I've allowed to come between me & my God. My priorities have gotten out of whack & my trust has been misplaced.

3. Do you recognize any circumstances in your life which could be described as an 'unrecurring event'? Yes. Presently I am in one of those places & am thankful that I did respond with a "yes" in my Spirit this time. Have you ever said 'no' to one and watched God use someone else instead? Oh yes! There's nothing more disappointing than that.


4. Are you in an emotionally and spiritually healthy place? I wouldn't say it's unhealthy, maybe recovering? If yes, how are you using this freedom to minister to others? Just by loving others, especially women. I'm trying to be a better listener & a better 'sister'. I want to encourage women in my little circle of influence to get in the Word & to realize what a difference they can make (no matter who they are or what their circumstances are). If no, what do you feel is holding you in your Egypt?

No comments: