Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Posting My Gifts (part 5)

Before I continue my catch-up gifts I want to share an up-to-date gift. Our baby girl was dedicated on Sunday. What a special time. Asking God to take this child that He has entrusted to our care & use her for His glory - awesome.

When our youngest son was dedicated he shared the day with his sweet cousin who entered this world 10 days after he did. This time around, their baby sisters (born 2 months apart) had the privilege of sharing dedication day. These have been precious times for our family (besides all the pushy picture-taking that gets on this mama's last nerve). Ann would quickly tell me that all is grace & those pushy picture-takers are gifts, too, right?

Okay, here's more from my list...

101. plans with BIL, SIL, & nieces for dinner next weekend
102. baby cousins
103. the drama of lost soap down the bath drain (I NEVER WANT TO FORGET THIS!!! HILARIOUS!!)
104. sweet SIL noticing weight loss
105. first pic of baby girl's BIG smile
106. convicting Sunday morning sermon
107. quiet time/prayer time
108. Daddy coming home early & scaring us
109. new episodes of the Backyardigans
110. holding hands & sharing an omelet with my baby boy
111. sitting at the table for dinner
112. looking forward to a visit from Pawpaw & Mawmaw tomorrow
113. God's way - His Presence throughout my day
114. Dever Ray is awake!
115. Philippians 2:14
116. Cherry Blossom body wash & lotion
117. upcoming haircut
118. snapping pics of 3
119. CJ in Carhartt overalls
120. grocery shopping in the evening with chuck C.
121. apple fritter, toasted coconut doughnut, & coffee
122. my 2 youngest "singing"
123. 1,000,000 questions from my firstborn
124. realizing my calling for this season
125. anticipation of fall & school

I plan to add pictures to some of these last posts as soon as I have time & can convince my camera to cooperate! For this moment, I'm just happy to get the words posted.

No comments: