My gifts have been recorded in a little notebook, but I'm trying to also get them posted here. I started yesterday. Here are the next 25:
26. sunrise
27. 1st cup of morning coffee
28. privilege of a simple grocery trip to refill our refrigerator & cabinets - not everyone knows such a privilege
29. a sovereign God full of lovingkindness Who sees & loves those who have the privilege & those who don't
30. the call of God on the privileged to share with those who don't have the same privilege
31. Chick-fil-A lunch in the van with 3 sleeping little ones (forget Calgon. Chick-fil-A, take me away!)
32. fun talks with my SIL about our kids & their craziness
33. fun talks with my SIL abour OUR craziness
34. knowing I'm not alone
35. fresh bouquet of flowers
36. getting started on a long-awaited home improvement project
37. 30 minutes
38. being reminded of how blessed we are
39. Mama & I starting our gratitude journals together
40. another day
41. a wonderful pediatrician
42. the view through my front window in the mornings - calm
43. a cooler day
44. plans with another SIL to get the family together this month
45. my SILs
46. my nieces
47. quick "hello" to an old friend
48. long conversation with same friend
49. lunch with my family
50. "just home"
More catching up later...
No comments:
Post a Comment