Sunday, October 23, 2011

Posting My Gifts (Part 3) & A STALKER!

Little did I know that a very attractive (very sneaky) man checks in on my blog business from time to time. In the midst of conversation with my husband today I discovered that he visits here sometimes when I don't even ask him to stop by! I know that my ramblings in this place are not really of interest to him so I'm quite flattered that he keeps up periodically just because he loves me. Though we are not interested in the same things I'm thankful that he is interested in ME!

And yes, Love (if you're lurking today), you are right - I could have listed YOU 25 times on my list of gifts!

I'm still catching up, so here are my next 25...

51. $6 shoes! (& chuck C.)
52. fresh starts (& chuck C.)
53. sunshine in a clear, blue sky (& chuck C.)
54. walking again (& chuck C.)
55. cleaning our church (& chuck C.)
56. understanding my mama's servant heart (& chuck C.)
57. anticipation of homeschool (& chuck C.)
58. conversations with strangers (& chuck C.)
59. big cherry Icees & big salty pretzels from Sam's (& chuck C.)
60. deals on secondhand clothes for fall (& chuck C.)
61. realizing once again that all 3 of these are mine (& chuck C.)
62. a 13-minute mile (& chuck C.)
63. the 2-year old's Southern accent (& chuck C.)
64. visiting with Mama & Daddy (& chuck C.)
65. Abigail saying my name (& chuck C.)
66. big smiles from Hannah (& chuck C.)
67. fresh word on Heaven from the pulpit (& chuck C.)
68. Philippians (& chuck C.)
69. my baby boy falling & coming away unscathed (& chuck C.)
70. sounds of bedtime (& chuck C.)
71. getting spaghetti sauce out of my favorite t-shirt (& chuck C.)
72. sweet "night-night" hug from my firstborn (& chuck C.)
73. the knot on her neck was just a lymph node (& chuck C.)
74. Big Brother shirts & big brother hearts (& chuck C.)
75. 2 more pounds GONE! (& chuck C.)

More thanking to come...

1 comment:

Jenifer Metzger said...

How sweet that he reads your blog! My dear hubby, who has many other talents, is still learning to turn the computer on. ;)