Friday, November 6, 2009

FIVE



HAPPY, HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY, handsome man of mine!!!
I SO LOVE YOU!!

"The LORD of hosts has sworn saying, "Surely, just as I have intended so it has happened, and just as I have planned so it will stand." Isaiah 14:24

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for that powerful word of assurance & confirmation 5 1/2 years ago!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy Anniversary!

I thought you were going to announce that you were having another baby making you a family of 5 :}

Praying that you have a great day!!

tonya said...

I WISH!!!!!!!

Amber Pingley said...

Happy Anniversary! It was so good to talk to you today at our yard sale! It was great to hear about your church and I look forward to my family visiting soon...Oh, and I love the blog!

Amber Pingley

tonya said...

Thanks Amber! I am SO excited to have met you...please keep in touch!!