Wednesday, November 4, 2009

FIVE Guys Burgers & FIVE Dollar Cars

It's the last night of our staycation so we went to eat at one of my favorite places, Five Guys Burgers & Fries. Wow. I just really heart that place!! For me, it doesn't get much better than a juicy piece of grilled meat dressed to my specifications (mayo, mustard, pickles, & mushrooms) on a SEEDED BUN alongside REAL fries covered in malt VINEGAR. Mind you, while I'm waiting on that bellyful of deliciousness I'm thoroughly enjoying the handful or 3 of PEANUTS that I'm washing down with SEVERAL refills of ROOT BEER. Wow. I REALLY heart that place!

As our sweet Lord would arrange it, we came home a different way & saw a swingset in someone's yard with a For Sale sign on it. We stopped, checked it out, & bought it for $75. It is very similar to this Flexible Flyer one:











The lady selling the swingset said that she had a yard sale this past Saturday & that it was one of the things that didn't sell. She mentioned that she had a few toys left, too. Being a yard sale junkie & a mama who knows the value of CHEAP toys I asked if I could see what she had. FIVE DOLLARS, y'all...
















Such a small price to pay for Mother of the Year! *wink*

No comments: