My computer died this week so I have limited access to blogville.
What an inconvenience.
Maybe not.
What an intervention (of the divine kind).
Maybe so.
Yep, I believe that God wanted my attention so He shut me down for a few days.
Much as I hate to admit it I've gotten so much more done while my friend, the computer, has been out of commission. Shame on me.
Not only that, but I've been able to hear the Father more clearly. My husband & I are seeking confirmation on a couple of specific issues right now. I had read a couple of blog posts that spoke to my situation, I knew it was from the Lord, & then my computer went down. God gave me what He wanted me to have through this outlet & then turned me in a different direction so that I wouldn't just look to this one way of hearing from Him. I'm sure this makes no sense at all to anyone else, but that's okay because I get it & I'm grateful for His ways of getting through to me.
I will be thrilled when the computer is fixed & I can get back to what I enjoy. However, I'll be getting back to it differently than before. It won't make a difference to anyone except the people that matter the most in my life, my husband & my sons & my God.
Now I'll close down for the night with this...
We will be singing this hymn at church tomorrow:
What can wash away my sin
NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
What can make me whole again
NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Oh, precious is the flow that makes me white as snow
No other fount I know, NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
For my pardon this I see
NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
For my cleansing, this my plea
NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Oh, precious is the flow that makes me white as snow
No other fount I know, NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Nothing can for sin atone
NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Naught of good that I have done
NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Oh, precious is the flow that makes me white as snow
No other fount I know, NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
This is all my hope & peace
NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
This is all my righteousness
NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Oh, precious is the flow that makes me white as snow
No other fount I know, NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
1 comment:
AMEN!
Post a Comment