MAKING HOME one sweet mess at a time
Never tried either. I'll have to look for them.
Does red fusion taste anything like Dr. Pepper? I've never seen either but would love to try the drink!!
Y'all, as far as I know, they don't make this stuff anymore. It makes me so sad because I crave the drink & the chips.If I'm wrong about these being long gone & you find some, PLEASE let me know!!Red Fusion tastes like Cherry Dr. Pepper.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Never tried either. I'll have to look for them.
Does red fusion taste anything like Dr. Pepper? I've never seen either but would love to try the drink!!
Y'all, as far as I know, they don't make this stuff anymore. It makes me so sad because I crave the drink & the chips.
If I'm wrong about these being long gone & you find some, PLEASE let me know!!
Red Fusion tastes like Cherry Dr. Pepper.
Post a Comment