
1. We talked of the importance of encouragement when God has called us to task. Has a lack of encouragement or even ridicule ever taken you back to a place of insufficiency you thought you had conquered? Yes. Just recently a few negative comments & a lack of enthusiasm from others nearly caused me to quit a particular area of ministry. I know better than to give in to that kind of reaction. I know better than to shout "defeat" in the face of discouragement. I know better. I did not act on what I know.
2. Is there someone you know right now who is attempting a new ministry that could use a world of encouragement from you? Maybe a couple of people. Why do you think this thing may be scary for her? 1-It's outside of her comfort zone. 2-She is facing some bad attitudes. Will you commit to write a note, make a call, or send an email with a dose of courage inside? Yes.
3. Read Moses' song in Exodus 15:3-18. What line speaks to you most? "Till Your people pass over, O LORD,Till the people pass over whom You have purchased." Why does it touch you? He purchased ME. He didn't get stuck with me by accident. He paid the highest price for me & He will protect me.
4. Based on the applications of living either inside or outside the Promise, where would you now say you currently reside? Based on the applications given here, I would say 'in the Promise'. (As I read your answers, if this one point seems to have been confusing, I'll elaborate in a separate post. Again remember I am asking this question in terms of abundant living and not in determining salvation.;))
5. If you are 'Somewhere in the Middle' between the girl you were and the one you want to be, how do you plan on changing that? THE WORD. THE WORD. Is there a barrier you feel you can't climb? No. Knowing God is for you and this study group is for you, is there a way we can help? Prayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment