Friday, September 26, 2008

Due to the graphic content of this blog post...

...expectant mothers who are in the throes of morning sickness & do not tolerate medical emergency stories very well (even when unpregnant) should not read any further.

This would've been a simple enough warning, but there was no warning.

Angie's blog has made me cry, has made me laugh, has made me think, has made me pray...the list goes on. It's done so many wonderful things for me. Never would I have believed that it would cause me to lay in my laundry room floor sweating profusely & choking back puke while calling my husband at work to let him know of my state of weakness in case our 8-month old should need care that I was unable to give.

No, I am NOT kidding. This is exactly what happened in my home this very day. And NO, I am NOT going to tell the story that she posted lest I should find myself on the brink of vomit once again. If you want to know, you'll have to go here to read it for yourself. But hey, I warned you.



I know you're laughing at me. I'm a lightweight.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Not laughing at you but laughing with you ;}

It was a funny story though wasn't it. Sounds so much like my house, when it rains, it pours!!

Ah, you may want to get used to the whole er concept. You do have a son and they tend to get into WAY more trouble than girls do!

Praying you are well!

Hugs!