Remember these THINGS?
Until now, we've been all about snips, snails, & puppy dog tails,
but we're getting sugary & spicy around here...
Thing 3 is a MISS THING!
We look forward to welcoming bows & bloomers to our world of dogs & dirt!
*************************************
Special moment for mommy:
(Our oldest calls his little brother, "Lubby". If you figure it out, you let me know. We think it's short for either Little Buddy or Little Brother. Maybe one day he will explain himself.)
So, last night I was talking to my 3-yr. old about his baby sister & how she would want to play with him & his brother. I told him that soon it would be "Eli, CJ, AND Sadie." He smiled & said, "Say-bee, Lubby, ME!"
**Mommy beams!**
Yeah, I knew that story wouldn't mean much to anyone else, but I never want to forget it - the first time my firstborn named a few of my favorite things.
E-I.
Lubby.
Say-bee.
2 comments:
YIPEE! A girl :}
I'm partial you know. SO excited for you!!!
So very Wonderful!!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment