Hi Tonya, I just found your blog after seeing your name/comment on Joanne's blog. My name is Tonya also!
I scrolled through a few of your blog posts and found that we've got a few things in common: 1-our fabulous name; 2-we both turned 36 in 2010; and we've both got an Eli!
I look forward to reading more of your blog and finding out what other things we have in common!
Oh, congrats on Thing 3!!! How exciting! Hope you're feeling great!
3 comments:
YIPEE!! Congrats to you all :}
The boys look adorable - maybe a girl will mix "things" up!
COOONNGGRAAATTSS! I am so behind on getting the news!!!!!!!! How exciting!
Hi Tonya, I just found your blog after seeing your name/comment on Joanne's blog. My name is Tonya also!
I scrolled through a few of your blog posts and found that we've got a few things in common: 1-our fabulous name; 2-we both turned 36 in 2010; and we've both got an Eli!
I look forward to reading more of your blog and finding out what other things we have in common!
Oh, congrats on Thing 3!!! How exciting! Hope you're feeling great!
Take care,
Tonya
Post a Comment