Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chapter 2: I AM - Your Sufficiency/Lesson 6: West Side of the Wilderness




1. How current is your God? Is he up to date on all your issues or do you have old hurts you still hold behind your back? I have some old hurts that feel fresh. They are hurts that I won't forgive.



2. Has the enemy ever told you there are situations that are 'old news' that are better left stuffed down? Sure. Or perhaps because they were so long ago they can't possibly be affecting you now? Yes, but I KNOW (in my head) that this is not true.



3. In the matter of established authority, does God truly reign in your life? No. Where are you when He calls your name? Busy with so many unimportant things that I can't hear Him.



4. Do you ever feel God has forgotten you in your 'west side of the wilderness'? Yes. After the fact, I feel guilty for feeling that He's neglected me (I certainly know better), but lately I have been accusing Him of that more often.



5. Have you ever experienced a time of cleansing where God has illuminated and rejuvenated you? Yes! Sweet mercy, yes! If not, do you find you are in need of this now? I am in need of a broken spirit, then REJUVENATION!

No comments: