
1. Have you ever been in a situation where you had to 'go back' to a place of shame or ridicule? Yes. How did that make you feel? Sick. Low. Condemned (self-inflicted condemnation).
2. Is there any circumstance in your life that still has you running for cover? Yes! Share if you feel comfortable. It's not something I can share because of the damage it could do to others, but this past week I began feeling the Spirit's prompting to apologize to someone for the poor example I set for their family several years ago. The details are not something I feel led to disclose & it scares me to think of anyone finding out. Seriously, I shudder.
3. When is the last time you felt like an overcomer? Yesterday, when I had God-ordained opportunities placed in front of me & I didn't miss them!
4. If you have not yet taken the serpent by the tail, are you willing to stop running, take hold and trust God to transform it into a tool for wonders? Hmmm, this makes me want to hurl.
5. I would like for you to write down this statement based on 1 John 2:14 somewhere you will see it often this week: "I am strong, the Word of God abides in me, and I have overcome the evil one." Memorize it. Say it over and over until you believe it. Will you do this?? Yes. Most of the time, there are no right or wrong answers, but on this one, I'm expecting a 'yes'!
No comments:
Post a Comment