Sunday, December 6, 2009

Making Memories

Wow! We went to our favorite place for Christmas lights last week & loved it so much that we had to take the Grands the next night!

We had so. much. fun.

Hollywild is an animal park, but it transforms into a Christmas wonderland every November. There are no words to adequately describe it. Pictures won't even do it justice, but I'm sharing a few of our time there anyway.

I still have buffalo slobber on my car window from my meeting with this big guy!


















Cute!!



















This is my favorite pic! I heart zebras!!



















Big boy liked feeding the animals...






















...and so did his Nanny!


















Baby boy liked the trees & the lights & the attention!






















This was such a neat way to kick off the Christmas season together.




























Christmas 2009, memories of you are in the making!







4 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! What a great time with family. Your kiddos are darling!

Jeanette said...

Love those chubby checks!!

What fun :}

Jeanette said...

course, you know I meant cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tonya! I saw your name in the comments of We Are That Family and thought I hop over to your blog to say hello from another Tonya! Your boys are stinkin' adorable!

Hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!

from another Tonya!