Now how did I get off on that??
Let's get back to my rocking husband! I am so glad today is Friday because I need (yes, I do mean "need") to share some goodness about my man today. I need an outlet, & you, bloggy friend, are it!
I'm sure I've mentioned before that my husband is about as sensitive as a cactus & as emotional as a brick wall. You tender girls could not put up with this man o' mine. Most of the time, I am a pretty tough ol' girl & can handle his lack of sap. There are those days that I want some sap desperately, but it's usually a short-lived desire & we carry on with our life as is.
Despite my husband's inability to understand my emotions or to express his, he has a keen understanding of other people. My tendency is to quickly classify someone's behavior as stupid or ridiculous or bless-ed hypocritical, but Chuck C. is able to assess & realize why people act the way they do. When we're faced with wrongful accusations & terrible misjudgements that I deem as dumb as the day is long he is able to see past it with a calm that comes from who-knows-where. He sees the underlying jealousies & discontentment in others that causes them to act or react in wrong ways. Chuck C. is able to judge when someone is doing the best they can because they don't know any better. He teaches me so much in times like this & once again I'm reminded of why God put us together.

Not only do you rock, Chuck C., but you are a rock for me when the wind is rough.
3 comments:
What a great post. And, I too know the feeling of needing an outlet for some conversation. Staying at home with my little one is great, but I love to chat with girlfriends too! And, I agree I think my husband tocks too! :)
hah a...not tocks. ROCKS! ha...sorry!
Ah...sweetness:}
Post a Comment