Not that I'm consistent anyway, but I probably won't be around here for a few days.
My Lord has been dealing with me about managing my time more wisely. He's pushing me to get serious about getting my life organized. He seems to be tired of my excuses, & quite frankly, so am I.
The next few days look overwhelming to me as it seems there's more to do than time will allow, but I'll be trusting the One who's brought me this far to carry me on through. My first responsibility, however, is to remove anything that unnecessarily keeps me from doing what He's called me to do each day. Right now, this little blog has to be paused for a greater purpose.
Please excuse me while I'm under construction.
2 comments:
I TOTALLY get this..:)) I'm due a break soon myself...
Have a great week!
I found your blog via blog follower hopping . I was surprised at how much we have in common. I must say, I can relate in many ways. As long as we remain willing and open to allowed the Lord to do what he needs to do then I believe in His time everything will work out. It can be difficult when as moms we get tired and would love to watch a show or take a nap too. I take baby steps and try to stay in the moment. You're in my prayers.
Post a Comment