On May 15, 2004 I met a tall, dark-headed man with the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen. Silly as it sounds, from the very moment I saw him & that smile I was hooked. I wanted to know more about this handsome guy with the bass guitar. It didn't take long for me to hear the "more" that I wanted to know. He & his group took the stage, he took the microphone & had not said too many words before he said, "I love Jesus". Be.still.my.heart. You know what? He wasn't just saying it. He really does love Jesus.
Almost 6 months later the man that had publicly declared his love for Jesus publicly declared his love & lifelong commitment to me. 4 years later he still loves Jesus & he still loves me. And he still loves us both OUT LOUD!
That's why MY HUSBAND ROCKS!

3 comments:
AWESOME!!! probably the best reason ever! :) hope you guys have a great weekend!
Aaaaaah, your husband sounds like a very special man. :)
Many sweet blessings!
You are one blessed lady!
Post a Comment