Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Numbered Blessings

It's been busy & I'm behind again, but His blessings still pour out...

184. baby dedication
185. SO, SO thankful for my husband's desire to educate me spiritually in areas where I lack knowledge
186. Courtney
187. kids in costumes
188. sweet, sweet encouragement from neighbor who sees me run
189. quiet in this house
190. precious friends from England
191. finding my way, His way for me
192. anniversary plans
193. reaching another weight loss goal & wearing my wedding ring again!
194. candied apples for breakfast
195. bowling with chuck C.
196. 7 sweet years with my Prince Charming
197. family trip to the orchard
198. Ann's post that made me do the ugly cry as I was reminded of God's goodness & His incredible love for us, ALL of us
199. humor
200. the Grands - my little ones have wonderful grandparents
201. menu-planning & grocery shopping
202. opportunities to reach out to friends in need
203. putting on clothes that I thought would NEVER fit again (hitting pre-pregnancy weight)
204. God's grace & mercy
205. God's hand on my children even when I make foolish or selfish choices
206. the journey, the day-to-day

No comments: