To avoid confusion, I'm late with my Internet Cafe Party post this week. Let's go ahead & assume I'll be late next week, too. It will be Christmas Day, after all. I'm sure I won't sit down to post that day & I'm not an in-advance poster. I post it when I write it almost every time.
This is my very favorite of the holiday posts. Remember my Thanksgiving post for this party? I love to eat!! Today I get to tell you some of my favorite recipes for the Holiday Recipe Bazaar. I'm all over this!!
Every year, I make Snowballs & Peanut Butter Cups.
Sorry there are no pics, but here are the recipes:
SNOWBALLS
1 pkg. Oreos
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 pkg. white Almond Bark
Blend Oreos to crumbs & dust.
Mix Oreo dust with cream cheese.
Melt Almond Bark.
Make balls of Oreo mix & coat in melted Almond Bark.
Set on aluminum foil.
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
2 lg. eggs
1/4 c. water
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 box yellow cake mix
2 pkgs. (13 oz.) miniature peanut butter cups
Whisk first 4 ingredients until frothy (1-2 min.).
Stir in cake mix & peanut butter until blended.
Drop tablespoonfuls into lightly greased mini-muffin pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min..
Immediately press peanut butter cup into center of baked dough.
Cool.
Click HERE to find more yummy holiday recipes.
I know the spacing is crazy on this post & I have no idea why,
but I don't have time to fight with Blogger...sorry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment