Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pulling the Plug

The first of the year involved a whole lot of crazy
for our family so we kicked off 2013 with
"Just Survive January"!

Last month we had a blast with
"Fill-a-Bucket February"
based on the idea in this book.

Tomorrow we are entering into
"Media-Free March"
as we focus not only our hearts, but also our minds
on our Savior's sweet gift of salvation.

Enjoy the approach of spring & all things new!

Have a blessed season of Resurrection Celebration!


Romans 6:4
Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death,
so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father,
so we too might walk in newness of life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tonya! I love your blog. I read the comment you left on my chicken and noodles post from Queen Cuisine. Thank you so much, I had stopped blogging because my new job took over but you made me feel that I should keep at it :) Glad your family enjoyed.