Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Do It!

I do not have 2 minutes to stop & blog, but I'm going to take Nike's advice & "Just Do It!".

Right now I have no idea if this blog is headed for the scrapyard or if it will soon pick up the pace, but I know I want to catch up on a few special events before I make that decision. So for the next little while I'll be catching 2 minutes of "Just Do It" time here & there to update this little place with the last few month's happenings.

For now, I have a roast in the oven, clean dishes in the dishwasher, clean laundry on the bed, a hungry husband on the way home from work, & 3 little ones with wants & needs galore!

I'm off to just do all of that & then I'll be back to just do this! (I hope.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I am right there with you!

Never seems to all get done, does it?